For this Canon-only contest, presented to you by PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine, we’re asking you to submit your best ‘Winter Wonderland’ shots! Snowy streets, glistening icicles, frost-covered vistas, festive fashion – anything that captures the feeling of the winter season, so enter your best photographs for a chance to win!
• Make sure that your photo was taken on a Canon camera
• Leave the EXIF data in your image (or supply your camera settings in the Info section)
• Provide a title for your photograph
• Write a description (a paragraph or so) of the photo/s you are entering (the why, when, where, how and who!)
• Be sure that your photo has a resolution of at least 3,000 pixels on its longest edge
• Watermark your photograph
• Resize your photograph
• Remove the EXIF data
Any submission not following the above rules will be subject to disqualification from the competition.
Our favourite image will win a versatile Manfrotto Pro Light Redbee-210 backpack (worth £157), and a selection from our top ten choices will be printed in the 'Inspirations' feature of PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine issue 150!
The entries will be judged by the team at PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine – the leading publication for Canon users.
Their favourite image will win a versatile Manfrotto Pro Light Redbee-210 backpack (worth £157), and a selection from their top ten choices will be printed in the 'Inspirations' feature of PhotoPlus issue 150!
This contest is expert judged only with no rating by the crowd. You will be able to find out how you did when the judging or rating period has closed.